I would like to express her kindness and cheerful character in this picture. Sunlight pours into her face softly. I think this sunlight matches the warm atmosphere of her. Unlike the glaring artificial light, this soft sunlight emphasize her warm personality. I like this picture so much. Her smile is really charming.
Let me introduce her a little. She is majoring Japanese in the university in America, and now she is learning about Japanese and its culture at KGU. I asked many questions to know her well and the most interesting story what she told me is about impression of Japan. I found that she is interested in Japanese pop culture. She told me that she likes shopping and went to Osaka city four days in a week! I was so surprised because I also live in Hirakata city; I usually go to Osaka city once in two or three weeks. She likes prikura and karaoke so much. I like them too. In addition she also told me about fashion of Japanese girls especially at KGU. How we Japanese girls dress up surprises her. I know Japanese girls tend to dress up for even just going to school; we wear shoes with high heels, a short skirt or pants and heavy makeup. Here is the evidence.
Anyway, she seems to enjoy Japan very much. She is surely a Nippon lover!



I like this post a lot; I especially like your first photo. It is a wonderful portrait, and as you say, the lighting makes all the difference. I like how you describe your interaction and your friend. At first I wasn't so fond of your second photo as this post assignment calls for attention on the portrait subject. But now I can see how you are using yourself in the text and photo to help describe your friend - it works. Good job.
ReplyDelete